Sunday, January 27, 2008

Someday I'll watch this movie...

I get movies sent to me from Netflix and while I love the service, there's one problem that I seem to encounter over and over again. I hardly ever get a chance to actually sit and watch them. I always seem to be have some errands to run or some sleep to catch up on, or somebody to take to practice, or pick up from somewhere, or some food to cook and/or eat.

One of these days, i'll actually watch Shooter. I've had this movie sitting on top of my TV for the better part of the last 2 months. I've even taken it along with me for viewing on my laptop on long flights. It just hasn't happened yet. I hope it's a good movie after all this. I was thinking about watching some of it right now, but then I looked at the time, and then looked at the cover of the movie and noticed that it is 2 hours and 4 minutes long. As you guessed, I'm not going to watch it tonight. Stay tuned.

No comments: