Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Travel Anxiety?

What, are you kidding? What could be troubling about going to Turks and Caicos for a week? Is it that you have to figure out whether to stop over in Miami on the front end or on the way back from that trip? Is it too soon? Since when is it EVER too soon to head to the Caribbean? The rain is coming down outside my window right now. That seems like reason enough. Did I mention it is a business trip?

Maybe it is too soon. I just got back from Phoenix yesterday and now I've got to hit the road again. I've got so much laundry to do. When am I going to do my taxes? I hope I don't owe any money. I hope the equipment works. I hope that my client is not some sort of workaholic that doesn't realize we are in the Caribbean. I'm sure glad that it's not hurricane season. That would be a bit unnerving. Ah the unknown. You've gotta love it...

No comments: