Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Waiting

I'm waiting here, wondering what the future holds.
What will I be doing when I get old.

For me, nothing quite so scary as being stationary.
This running and running is like a series of falls, narrowly catching my balance and continuing to stand tall, just keeping it moving.
I don't mind stumbling to get where I'm going, just so long as I'm going.

I'm waiting for this fatigue to pass.
Waiting to see this kid name Bolt to run fast.
Again!

Waiting patiently to be inspired, but sometimes it's that I miss
Just roll wit' it, things just ordinarily work out for me, right?
Tis what I tell myself anyway, don't know how true the words are
No conflict, but clarity and peace is where I'm at, what about you?
I'm waiting and waiting and hoping and expecting that I'll stay ready
To do whatever is in the plans, however majestic or grand for me.

No comments: