Sunday, October 14, 2007

Scheduling Snafu

I'm sitting on my couch smarting about why I'm stuck watching the Raiders/Chargers game while the biggest game of the season to date (Cowboys vs. Patriots) goes un-televised in my region. Yes, I live in the Bay Area (the Yay!) but you either like the Niners or the Raiders. Not both. NEVER both. Sure, I'll watch the Raiders now and then, but I am completely indifferent about the outcome. I've even been known to send annoying text messages to my Raider-fan friends as the seconds wind down in one of their particularly frustrating losses, offering my condolences (tongue in cheek). Of course, it's always nice if the Niners have already won their game before I start teasing people.

Well, this week, my Niners have a bye, so its Raiders or nothing. Their getting their lunches handed to them at the hands of Mr. LaDanian Tomlinson and his 2 first quarter touchdowns. Meanwhile, the score scrolling in the corner of the screen has informed me that the Patriots just scored. Oh well, at least I get to catch the Golden State Warriors first home pre-season game tonight. Well, that's it for now.

No comments: