Friday, October 19, 2007

Just got paid...

It's Friday night and it's raining. I am very much looking forward to going to bed early tonight and getting up to make a big country breakfast. It has certainly been a long week, but the direct deposit hit today so I can pay all my bills now. It's a nice feeling to look at my balance online and feel like that character from the Flintstones, J.L. Gotrocks. But it's very short lived. I should go grocery shopping while I can, and put some gas in the tank. Need a loan? I got you. (I can say that since I know that none of you will read this today, and I'll be broke tomorrow).

As you can plainly see, I've got nothing substantive to say today. Work took it all out of me. Although, it did give me plenty of material for a good Dilbert File entry. Unfortunately, I won't get it done tonight. I must go foraging for sustenance now, lest I wither away into nothingness.

No comments: